Wednesday 16 December 2009

Specially For You



This is a blog that specially created for my girlfriend. I used to have a blogger account but I never post anything on my blog. I been so busy these few days and I realized that my girlfriend is not too happy lately but I don't know what is happening. Perhaps I am not a good boyfriend..

I been busying doing other stuff these few weeks so I don't get to skype/chat with her so frequent. I would like to apologize to my pretty and understanding girlfriend for not being able to be with her most of the time since I was in the UK.

We are going to celebrate our 1st Anniversary on the 28th December (Online), another 12 days to go. I feel so sorry to her because I couldn't go back to Malaysia for our 1st Anniversary. I promise I will spend more time with her no matter how busy I am to compensate her.

Sorry, honey..