Saturday 19 December 2009

9 days to go

Another 9 days to go... Miss her even more now..







Snowing again and also a busy day.. I clean up my room and also change the 'fengshui' of my room. After moving things around, I went down stair for breakfast.


I rang home today and spoken to my grandmother for 20 minutes. As usual, she will first lecture me and start repeating the same thing that she mentioned last week. It sound like playing a record: Boon ah, you must study hard and graduate with 1st class and cert. After that, come back to Malaysia so that she can get to see me more often.


After the call, I had laksa again for lunch. I started to fix my lousy laptop but given up at the end. I watched Final Destination 4 from ppstream after lunch, it is obviously not as good as the previous one. So, not comment for the movie.



I wanted to do my assignment but there are so many problems with the laptop so I decided to reformat my laptop.I called my lovely girlfriend around 5pm UK time before I format my laptop. Well, I only managed to chat with her for 15 minutes before she go back to bed again at 6pm.


Finally, I got everything done!!!


Hope she will go to bed early from today onwards, and also hope she is sleeping well since she has to work from 10am tomorrow. Miss her so badly..


Good night, honey....

No comments:

Post a Comment