Tuesday 22 December 2009

6 days to go

Another 6 days to go..


I apologize for not posting anything on the 20th and 21st December. I was so busy these days but this is not an excuse for not posting anything. Really sorry..


Yesterday, I received a 'morning' call from my friend at 8am and asked me out to be her tour guide. I actually promised her that I will call her today but I forgotten. I am sorry, dear. 

As usual, I left home earlier to catch a bus to train station. Somehow, the bus came late and I missed the train.


I reached Kilburn Park Station at 12pm to meet up my friend. We actually been to quite a lot places yesterday despite heavy snow and rain. I was so tired when I reached home. I felt sorry to her because I don't manage to call her.


I don't know what happened to myself recently. We skype today and I wasn't paying attention at all during the whole conversation. I promise this is not going to happen again, I will care more about you, dear.


It is not that I do not want to show anyone this blog, but it was specially created for you and I want you to be the only one who can read this blog until our 1st Anniversary. Again, sorry for what I've done yesterday and today.


No comments:

Post a Comment