Friday 18 December 2009

10 days to go


Snowing again.. Couldn't sleep well yesterday because of the stupid weather. Woke up twice in the midnight to find my duvet and blanket. Oww, I miss her so so so so so much, wanted to hug her so badly..


This is the photo that I taken this morning when I woke up.



It is not really heavy but still very cold at night. I was a bit shocked when I saw my aunt's caravan this morning.




Hopefully it is not going to snow tonight, I wanted to sleep for at least 10 hours, been doing my own stuff for the whole day. 


10 more days to go.. I wanted to give her a surprise when she read the blog that I specially created for her. She been asking me the same question again and again for few days.. "Do you love me", "Would you leave me one day".


I can tell you the answer is I LOVE YOU and I WILL NEVER LEAVE YOU no matter what happened. I don't want to make the same mistake twice.



No comments:

Post a Comment