Sunday 10 January 2010

Nobody But You

I am actually hoping people to stop asking the same question again and again?


It's really annoying and distracting. People thought I may feel sad or unhappy because my best friend is in relationship with a girl that I know. Frankly speaking, I am really happy and I would like to wish them all the best from the bottom of my heart.


Firstly, I had a very very good girlfriend called Elene. I am really happy to be with her and I don't feel regret at all for any decision that I've made so far. I do feel sorry to a 'girl' because of an incident but not anymore now.


I know being guilty or feel sorry is not a proper solution for this matter. Therefore, I decided to stick with my decision no matter what is happening. I know I will be hated by 'her', but I realized that 'she' is no longer affecting me both physically and mentally. 


This is because I know who I love the most at this moment and also the rest of my life. There are so many questions, but there is only ONE answer - I love you, Elene.





I just wanted to be with my girlfriend, and I know I've made the right decision. Love you forever

No comments:

Post a Comment